Get up, shower, eat something on toast, 8 minutes brushing teeth etc, 25 minutes making myself look and smell nice, walk to work, work, eat two apples, work, walk home, folio folio folio, TV whilst moisturising cuticles, eat something on toast, 8 minutes brushing teeth, bed.
Is it obvious that I’m the sort of person who sleeps with a makeshift boyfriend pillow??
Put on too much cheap cheap cologne.
How do I undo??
Three cheers for breakups that last twice as long as the relationship itself?
In any case, it’s over now, and I can go back to feeling hideously lonely and depressed without somehow feeling guilty about it as well.
My hair and clothes today make me look pretty much exactly like this guy.
Actually so chuffed.
- gay guys don’t have to be disgusted by vagina
- lesbians don’t have nightmares after seeing cock
- gay guys can appreaciate beautiful women
- lesbians can appreciate handsome men
- it doesn’t make them less gay
- straight guys can appreciate handsome men
- straight girls can appreciate beautiful women
- it doesn’t make them less straight